There are 2 main technologies for linking your bank account(s) to Billit: digitally (PSD2) and via CODA files.
- This is a fully digital connection with your bank that provides real-time information on your bank transactions.
- For this kind of connection Billit offers the free Billbank DIGI connection. You can also link your bank accounts via Ponto.
CODA (BE only)
- This is a digital connection with your bank that provides information on your bank transactions but is only used in Belgium. In contrast to a fully digital banking link, the info will not be sent in real time but only once a day. However, many accountants are still using CODA files because they contain slightly more information, making them easier to use.
- For this kind of connection Billit offers the free Billbank CODA connection. You can also link your bank accounts via Codabox.
- When you export your documents, Billit can also export your CODA files to your accountant, depending on how you import them into Billit. You should always ask your accountant if they also want to receive CODA files in your file. Note that you can only attach CODA files if you are linked via Billbank.