- Do you enjoy spending time on the front lines, but still can't miss backend development?
- Do you get energy from working with new IT professionals in different business environments?
- Do you want to be able to decide in which direction you want to move forward?
Did you answer yes three times? Then a job as a dotnetter might be for you!
What are we looking for in you?
- You're never at a loss for words when it comes to maintaining, extending and testing applications. Moreover, you are a master at transforming functional analysis into technical design and neat code.
You are a real geek when it comes to new developments and technologies.
- You don't feel like a strange app in the cloud when you start on a project as a newcomer, on the contrary, you do it byte by byte!
You have at least three years of experience as a dotnetter.
- You have a degree or you don't have one, doesn't matter to us. That resourceful head on your shoulders and that "Well, what do we have here?" approach is why we choose you.
- You are flexible and have both feet firmly on the ground - the agile way of life!
- You always know how to get through with your no-nonsense approach and clear communication.
- You get a kick out of satisfied customers.
What will you get from us?
- An attractive salary with net compensation in line with your talents.
- A company car with fuel card or train pass to move effortlessly through the crowd.
- A sunny open workplace at only 60,000 ms walking distance from the Ghent Dampoort station and possibility to work from home regularly.
- A generous training budget, on top of the obvious internal training courses, of course!
- 12 ADV leave days on top of the official festivities, to compensate your diligence.
Are you who we're looking for?
Send us your resume and cover letter via email@example.com.