What will you do?
As a Customer Relation Manager, you'll be pampering our accountants. You call and email with them about the most diverse questions and look for a customized solution. If necessary, you work together with the other teams. You convince new accountants with your enthusiasm through workshops. You regularly visit your steady customers to strengthen the bonds. You ensure that our clients become the greatest ambassadors and that our product sells itself so that, in time, you no longer have to do this.
Who are you?
- You are a real problem solver who can work independently.
- You like personal contact and dare to pick up the phone to clarify questions.
- You can familiarize yourself with complex matters and explain them clearly.
- You can detect possible issues and escalate them to other teams if necessary.
- You take initiative and dare to launch new ideas. You take pride in following up your projects from start to finish.
What can you do?
- You have a feel for technology and entrepreneurship.
- You have experience with the SaaS world or are willing to familiarize yourself with it.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently. For our international customers, French and English are definitely a plus.
- You have a first B2B work experience or can demonstrate this with other relevant experience.
- Your motivation is more important than diplomas. Convince us that you are the ideal candidate and you have the job!
What will you get?
- An internal training in which you get to know our platform and the company.
- A great workplace with good coffee and a panoramic view of Ghent.
- A team of fun, enthusiastic colleagues who like to grab a beer with you after work.
- Possibility to work from home and flexible hours.
- Room for initiative and growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Confidence and the opportunity to further develop your own job.
What should you do now?
Send your resume to email@example.com and convince us of your talent in a fluent cover letter. TWe already know you have a hands-on mentality, feel free to be original!